Made has five well distinguished areas of business and production:
- Engineering: Structural engineering, focusing on the energy and telecommunications sector.
- Transmission & Distribution: Manufacture of metallic structures for transport and distribution towers and substations for the electrical, telecommunications and railway sectors.
- Solar: Manufacture of metallic structures for the thermosolar and photovoltaic market.
- Fittings and Accessories: The research and development department at MADE is equipped with the technology to produce the most sophisticated fitting for all climatic conditions and uses, guaranteeing the total reliability of the finished product, and in line with the client specifications.
- Hot-Dip Galvanizing Plant: Hot-Dip Galvanizing Plant with an annual capacity 50,000 tons.