With a consolidated presence in the spanish market, with the main electrical, telecommunications, photovoltaic and thermosolar companies as clients, in the last decade Made has taken as an aim the opening of new markets, having inaugurated subsidiaries and plants of production in China, Morocco and South Africa.
Its manufacturing centre is located in Medina del Campo, Valladolid (Spain), and have all the necessary equipment to offer its clients products of proven quality, endorsed by the fact that the company is a benchmark supplier for the electrical, telecommunication and energy companies.
- 120.000 m2 destinated to manufacture
- Engineering and Technical department equipped with the most advanced software tools for the calculation and design of structures.
- The machinery required to obtain maximum production capacity, while ensuring the highest standards of quality.
- Laboratories fitted out to perform the most demanding quality controls, on both in-house production and that required by public and private organizations.
- A cutting-edge galvanizing plant, in the same installations.
- ISO 9001 and 14001Certified Company
Made Industrielle Maroc is the subsidiary of Made destined for the production of metallic structure, mainly for the thermosolar market, in Morocco.
Nowadays it is working at the project of manufacture, galvanization and supplies of the specialized equipments of Torquetubes for the Head office CSP at OUARZAZATE NOOR 1.
In 2014 Made inaugurated a subsidiary in South Africa, destined to the production of metallic structure, mainly for the thermosolar market.